A global Manufacturing organisation based in Cramlington, are looking to appoint a Permanent Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cash positioning, including: worldwide cash balance reporting and reconciling, short-term borrowing or debt repayment, ad hoc wire payments, and cash forecasting;
- Manage monthly intercompany netting process and settlement;
- Reconcile the Foreign Local accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare twice monthly cash transaction file for general ledger posting;
- Perform user and data maintenance in treasury management systems and banking platforms;
- Review, confirm, and settle foreign exchange hedging trades and complete the reconciliation of systems;
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly financial reports for management of various items, including: cash, debt, share buybacks, bank fees, interest expense, and cash flow;
- Liaise between external banks and internal business customers to address bank compliance needs and to support commercial requests for banking services such as opening/closing bank accounts, and letters of credit and bank guarantees;
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in day-to-day conduct, maintain inventory of bank accounts and users, and support audit requests;
- Cross-train and provide periodic backup for selected Travel & Expense tasks;
- Manage the Treasury email address, dealing with template approvals, wire request and ad hoc queries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Education and Experience
- You will ideally be at least a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ACT) with an interest or experience in treasury
- Any experience working in a treasury role or similar is advantageous.
- You’ll need advanced Excel skills and be confident in building up relationships at all levels, with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional analytical abilities and the capability to work on your own initiative to drive results and improvements