• Leadership that develops, motivates, and inspires our manufacturing approach and people, machinery budgets and operational performance to ensure consistent delivery
• Instrumental in the creation and delivery of KPIs and Technological, practices and processes that deliver competitive advantage through positive engagement strategies
• Degree/HND within relevant field
• Experience of delivering significant budgets, KPIs and shifts
• Previous experience within a production Engineering environment The successful candidate will have previous and relevant Manufacturing, Production Operational or leadership experience to enable them to deliver this pivotal role.
• Evidence of delivering effective operational team management. Understanding of operational target and budget setting and the development of plans to achieve.
• A clear understanding of how a manufacturing process should be configured to ensure stable and effective outputs.
• Demonstrated ability to implement lean improvements in a structured way to continually improve the manufacturing performance.
• Ability to work effectively within a dynamic environment.
• Ability to identify and implement new technologies to add value to the existing processes.
• Manage and control financial costs in line with budgets. Degree/ HND or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of leading in Electronics manufacturing.
• Experience in Lean Sigma to Black Belt
• Understanding & experience of Automotive, Aerospace & Medical standards
• Experience in using SAP