Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing FMCG business to join the team as a Warehouse Manager, this role is a perfect opportunity to take a step into Warehouse Management and grow alongside an ever-expanding business.
Supplying directly to customers and retail routes to market requires an ambitious and open-minded person who will bring innovation and work with an up-and-coming brand.
The role would include but is not limited to:
- Monitor, track, and manage inventory levels to ensure optimal stock levels and minimise wastage.
- Oversee the accurate and timely picking, packing, and shipping of customer orders, maintaining a high level of order accuracy.
- Continuously strive to improve warehouse processes to enhance efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Enforce and promote a culture of safety in the warehouse
- Collaborate with suppliers and maintain positive relationships to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join the team and play a crucial role in the business's continued success and reinforce the commitment to quality and sustainability which has earned a strong and loyal customer base.
Salary | Competitive
Contract | Permanent